- Appointment setting tips
- Appointment setting scripts
- Boosting customer loyalty with telemarketing
- Developing a proactive customer service approach
- Email newsletters
- Free customer review
- How to handle telemarketing objections
- Improve email marketing results with telemarketing
- Music to work to
- Outsource telemarketing v in-house
- Planning IT lead generation
- Sales outsourcing
Current B2B CM job opportunities
Want to be part of our expanding, talented B2B telemarketing team?
B2B CM prides itself on building a dedicated team of professionals, who are focused on delivering results for our clients, whether through active telemarketing duties, or providing administration, management and other support functions.
You provide the drive and the dedication, and we’ll provide:
- A rewarding, varied working environment.
- Active involvement in campaign management and delivery.
- On-going personal training and development.
- A steady supply of biscuits.
Don’t just be a call centre number, be a valued team member
Social Media Executives
B2B CM is looking to recruit 2 x Social Media Executives to join its social media team. The role will primarily involve creating messaging, distributing it across mainstream social platforms, and continually analysing what works and what does not – measured predominantly by the net effect on the bottom line of our clients!
Marketing Savvy Telesales Ninja
In the modern marketing world the role of ‘telemarketer’ is changing. The ability to talk positively with people for a full working day,whilst dealing with objections, rejections and occasional negativity is highly valued skill, and one B2B CM continue to reward.
In addition to this core telemarketer role we’ve identified the need to enhance the telemarketing skill set within the wider marketing environment. That’s why we’re looking for dedicated people who can nurture leads from a variety of marketing platforms and add value to the services we offer clients.
Candidates for this new role will need to:
- Fully comprehend what our clients do/ SWOT / Competitors and USP’s.
- Have a genuine interest in marketing, data, conversion rates and how opportunities can continuously be fed.
- Sign up on Twitter, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms, to various related groups and be the eyes and ears of our client. Posting meaningful information relevant to their industry.
- Scan, search and disseminate information quickly to find out what would be of most relevance to client.
- Be aware of what competitors may be up to.
- Comprehend what the client is wanting to achieve in partnership with B2B CM and how we can exceed expectation.
- Be able to contribute to reports and to timescales to improve stickiness of client.
You can apply for this role via email or using LinkedIn button.
Business Development Manager
The purpose of this role is to source new business leads through marketing initiatives, calling and efficient use of databases and social media. To deliver telemarketing solutions to businesses, and to secure revenues for B2B CM. To manage day to day sales processes within the sales environment and work within the telesales channel. Key responsibilities
- Identify and close opportunities for the sale of B2B CM telemarketing services to nominated key sectors. Build a consistent prospect pipeline of opportunity for new sales.
- Work with other parts of the business to identify opportunities for the sale of B2B marketing services.
- Ensure that any revenue from clients is secure and that the relationship is profitable and developed, and all payments are as expected.
- Ensure that the company’s needs are met and the solutions delivered cater the client needs and requirements
- Attend relevant networking and conferences to enhance the B2B brand and gain sales.
- Use LinkedIn to the benefit of B2B CM.
- Manage out-bound sales leads and enquiries and deliver upon prospect requirements.
- Maintain prospect records within Salesforce.com, ensuring that all opportunities are logged and regularly updated.
- Provide regular (weekly) report on the opportunities that exist within the target sector, forecast accurately on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Prospect and client management responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day operational issues arising from prospects and clients.
- Understand the operational business of the prospects and clients and their use of telemarketing.
- Take ownership of the relationship between B2B CM and the prospect/client and manage communication and expectation with them.
You can apply for this role via emailor using the LinkedIn button.
Strategic Telemarketing Appointment Setter
This strategic telemarketing role is a challenging and rewarding role which involves appointment settingacross various internal and external telemarketing campaigns. You will be actively contributing to the success of the company and demonstrating strong sales and negotiation skills as part of the senior sales team. Day to day activities will include:
- Contacting prospective customers
- Selling a portfolio of products and services.
You will need to be goal-orientated and strive to set quality leads, overcome objections, meet productivity targets and uphold strong customer service practices.
To apply for any our current vacancies, please forward your CV to B2B CM via email.