- Appointment setting tips
- Appointment setting scripts
- Boosting customer loyalty with telemarketing
- Developing a proactive customer service approach
- Email newsletters
- Free customer review
- How to handle telemarketing objections
- Improve email marketing results with telemarketing
- Music to work to
- Outsource telemarketing v in-house
- Planning IT lead generation
- Sales outsourcing
The Data Protection Act 1998
The B2B CM website complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Data Protection Register
B2B CM is registered with the Data Protection Register.
Use made of personal information
Personal information collected via the B2B CM website (either from registration details, website comments, email newsletter sign-ups or other means) will be used for the following purposes:
- Provision of services requested.
- Marketing, advertising and promotions, notification of events workshops and training run by B2B CM.
Processing personal data may entail sharing information with employees, contractors, agents and professional advisers. Outside of any necessary processing, personal details will not be passed onto 3rd parties.
Verifying and updating personal information
Registered users can amend their details on www.b2bcm.co.uk by using the relevant options once logged in.
Alternatively, you can write to:
St David’s Park
Updating of personal data takes place within 5 working days.
Disclosure of data to third parties
B2B CM does not sell on any personal details or email addresses to third parties. Certain information is disclosed to third-party partners for the purposes of email and direct marketing campaigns.
Only the details absolutely necessary for the successful completion of the marketing campaign is passed onto third parties partners, and the partners are not allowed to use the information for their own purposes.
Direct and email marketing opt-out
If at time users of the B2B CM website wish to opt-out of receiving future direct and email marketing information they can do so by:
- Using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of marketing emails.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
Or the user can write directly to
St David’s Park
Third party websites